Refuge Salon and Barbershop has been diligently coming up with ideas to prepare for our reopening since we closed our doors this past March. We are so happy to be opening again! When you visit us there will be some changes you’ll notice. Don’t worry, with our time off we have prepared a plan to make your visit that more special. Below is a list of what you need to know when you visit us:
- You MUST wear a mask for the entirety of your service.
- Come alone. Companions (including children) will not be permitted in the salon without an appointment.
- When you arrive, please call the salon to check in for your appointment. They will notify you when it is safe for you to enter.
-There will be a hand-washing station to be used before entering the work area.
-There will be a temperature check and symptom evaluation to be completed before your service will begin.
-Absolutely NO food or drink will be permitted in the salon.
- We will NOT be accepting cash at this time. We do accept many forms of mobile payment (Venmo, Paypal, etc.) as well as credit cards.
- At this time, we will not be offering any service performed under the mask. This includes beard/mustache trims, face shaves, lip/chin waxes, etc. We apologize for this inconvenience and will re-introduce these services when it is safe to do so.
- In order to keep a safe and healthy salon environment for our staff and our guests, we ask that if you are not feeling well or are exhibiting any symptoms to PLEASE reschedule.
-We have adjusted our shifts to accommodate the social distancing guidelines and have also added many new steps into our sanitation between clients. This may mean there are less appointments available. We are doing everything we can to ensure client safety, so please be patient with us!
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Shannon & Ella